Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,525 (﷼ 37,805,617) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)