Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,158 (元8,399) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)