Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,090 (8,437元) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)