Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.529 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,892 (Dirham 5,067) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)