Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.624 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,671 (Dirham 1,432) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)