Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.692 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,635 (Dirham 8,062) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)