Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.567 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,694 (Dirham 6,662) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)