Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.944 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,291 (元8,175) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)