Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.210 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,087 (元11,468) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)