Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.573 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨90,312 (3,054 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)