Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,678 (€325) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)