Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,831 (€1,391) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)