Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,094 (10,080 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)