Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.492 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,230 (12,359 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)