Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.207 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,086 (8,614 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (30 minutes ago)