Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,615 (R$ 3,864) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (35 minutes ago)