Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.767 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,796 (R$ 3,024) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (44 minutes ago)