Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,859 (€1,276) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)