Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,447 (€1,608) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)