Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.996 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,010 (RM813) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)