Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06033 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,057 (₩2,387,681) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)