Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05838 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,923 (₩2,893,423) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)