Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05674 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,211 (₩2,911,484) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)