Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06329 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,850 (₩1,656,594) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)