Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06479 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,105 (₩1,637,682) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)