Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06060 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,956 (₩1,698,961) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)