Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05738 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,124 (₩2,093,535) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)