Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,162 (¥254,041) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)