Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,687 (¥274,897) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)