Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20669 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,914 (304,384 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)