Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,431 (Rp 18,650,761) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (28 minutes ago)