Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,543 (Rp 17,523,409) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)