Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00485 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,996 (Rp 20,416,611) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (43 minutes ago)