Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,990 (Rp 15,102,799) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)