Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,194 (Rp 15,020,564) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)