Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.622 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,654 (3,819 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (43 minutes ago)