Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.255 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨91,848 (5,651 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (24 minutes ago)