Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.616 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,256 (4,613 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 1,250,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)