Cost of living comparison between Satu Mare, Romania and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.177 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,837 (1,226 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)