Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.229 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,950 (4,441 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)