Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,914 in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)