Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,417 in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)