Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,928 in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)