Cost of living comparison between Satkhira, Bangladesh and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.861 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨16,968 (Taka 19,717) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)