Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,233 (Taka 86,115) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (24 minutes ago)