Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.798 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,246 (Taka 94,239) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)