Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,851 (€1,388) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)