Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,391 (€1,735) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)