Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.903 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,308 (C$2,147) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)