Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.639 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,201 (C$2,110) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)