Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.329 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,461 (C$2,873) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)