Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.135 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,938 (C$2,723) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)