Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.116 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,323 (C$2,073) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (38 minutes ago)