Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,664 (﷼ 26,330,422) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)