Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨15,258 (﷼ 7,275,487) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)