Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,152 (﷼ 38,013,731) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)