Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,729 (₨90,452) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)