Cost of living comparison between Saratov, Russia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,809 (руб 17,642) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)