Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 58% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,660 (руб 98,139) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)