Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 71% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,869 (руб 107,460) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)