Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.769 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,380 (1,828KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)