Cost of living comparison between Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.231 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,771 (450KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)