Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.177 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,075 (2,692KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)