Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.290 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,353 (2,118KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)