Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.301 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,733 (2,047KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)