Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 41.127 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,106 (2,021KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)