Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.145 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,091 (2,190KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (44 minutes ago)