Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,753 (¥202,025) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (34 minutes ago)