Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,659 (¥250,802) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 51,962 (about 1 hour ago)