Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,581 (¥250,561) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (38 minutes ago)