Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,613 prices entered by 1,347 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,780 (R$ 1,309) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (33 minutes ago)