Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,211 prices entered by 1,026 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.196 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,652 (R$ 5,869) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)