Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,318 (R$ 4,950) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)