Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.372 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,481 (R$ 5,080) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 2 hours ago)