Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,598 (R$ 4,496) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)