Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,253 (R$ 5,630) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)