Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,734 (R$ 4,851) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)