Cost of living comparison between Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.879 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,011 (R$ 1,057) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)