Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,503 (R$ 4,881) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)