Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.021 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,450 (R$ 3,798) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)