Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,857 (R$ 3,963) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)