Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,707 (R$ 4,341) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)