Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,879 (R$ 5,049) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)