Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.767 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,137 (R$ 4,437) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)