Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.201 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,911 (R$ 4,610) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)