Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,448 (R$ 4,777) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)