Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.955 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,101 (R$ 4,753) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)