Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 346%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,829 (R$ 5,341) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)