Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,544 (R$ 6,935) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)