Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,269 (R$ 7,318) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)