Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.403 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,025 (R$ 6,471) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)