Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,692 (RD$ 78,605) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (35 minutes ago)