Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,988 (RD$ 64,691) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)