Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,074 (RD$ 91,031) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)