Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.376 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,678 (RD$ 66,626) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)