Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,666 (RD$ 89,030) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)