Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,572 (RD$ 84,301) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)