Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.457 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,254 (RD$ 11,840) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)