Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,216 (R$ 1,215) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)