Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,087 (R$ 6,184) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (32 minutes ago)