Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,618 (R$ 6,097) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)