Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.459 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,925 (R$ 5,208) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)