Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,679 (R$ 5,155) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)