Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.329 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,850 (Php63,110) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)