Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,487 (Php53,337) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (37 minutes ago)