Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.708 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,540 (ARS $15,788) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)