Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.296 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,012 (ARS $13,503) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)