Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.753 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,193 (ARS $17,369) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)