Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.284 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨45,337 (ARS $13,807) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)