Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,344 (RD$ 78,313) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)