Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,413 (RD$ 13,340) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)