Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.410 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,080 (RD$ 62,464) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨28,462 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)