Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,925 (RD$ 68,336) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.80 (about 1 hour ago)