Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.446 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,030 (RD$ 55,353) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)