Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 INR / DOP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,160 (RD$ 58,280) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (36 minutes ago)