Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.030 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,072 (1,251 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)