Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.847 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,350 (285 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)