Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,147 (€1,687) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)