Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,260 (€223) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)