Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,596 (€1,672) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (18 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)