Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,262 (€1,335) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)