Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,443 (COL$3,622,248) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)