Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02141 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,165 (COL$2,857,270) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (36 minutes ago)