Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02111 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,323 (COL$4,372,548) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)