Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10242 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,131 (CH$186,788) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)