Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,273 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11104 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,183 (CH$866,229) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)