Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,589 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09910 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,160 (CH$950,157) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)