Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,594 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10232 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,837 (CH$223,187) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)