Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,162 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10801 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,170 (CH$1,029,221) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)