Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,829 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10357 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,273 (CH$1,016,435) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)