Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,174 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10672 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,558 (CH$1,026,567) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)