Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,425 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10896 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,900 (CH$815,888) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (27 minutes ago)