Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,096 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10846 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,139 (CH$794,209) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)