Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,543 (€1,543) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)