Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.523 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,648 (Bs 14,511) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)