Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Akola, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.802 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,601 (Bs 3,029) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)