Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.709 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,914 (Bs 13,103) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)