Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,973 (ARS $16,298) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)