Cost of living comparison between Santa Rosa, Argentina and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.413 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨14,356 (ARS $3,253) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)