Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.734 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,742 (ARS $19,480) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)