Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,182 (COL$3,048,429) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)