Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02230 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,871 (COL$3,132,633) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)