Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02171 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,103 (COL$3,551,390) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)