Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02324 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,539 (COL$3,035,841) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)