Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,544 (R$ 5,199) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)