Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.959 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,198 (R$ 5,120) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)