Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,677 (R$ 4,166) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)